Saturday, February 12, 2011

Solar Christmas Wreath Lights

E 'Crisis died on Store ... Long live the Crisis Store!

Why this title? Strange and some friends could take me for some enemy idiot but nevertheless I feel I must say a few words, because I have every right to do so.


Today is Saturday, February 12 marked a continuation of a business which without myself would never have reason to exist.
Certainly, the idea was founded with two other people but without the sacrifices of that (many thousands of euro), these ideas could not have been concrete.
day like today I feel a bit like Mauro Repetto, author of the finest pieces of 883 with the bad luck to be the prick of shift that has been done bugger popularity and fame ... but the difference between me and Mauro Repetto he had put everything in writing, I have trusted solely on friendship. How did it go?
of which spent 11 months to take care of all bureaucratic practices for permissions, request loans, and dense local search and subsequent opening of the business.
I made the bags and walked away after yet another argument with one of the "partners" because of his psychopathic furiate of countless situations finite absurdity of human conception ... Meanwhile, start-up costs incurred by me and all reimbursed approximately 7% of the amount budgeted for reasons that I'm not telling because it would take a book.
Why talk? Why the Crisis
Store is a son that I voluntarily surrendered for adoption. "Foolish" you will say, well, the reasons were many and if the buggered at the end I got it I just thought about friends who were brothers, but that turned out to be opportunistic hypocrites. Fortunately I have moved away from these individuals who still have the courage to discredit me based on unfounded rumors of giving only breath in the country.

admit that he hated the Crisis Store, who discovered as a child to hurt you at home, and for a time I tried to return the same "yellow face" that you put me but I could not resist, I was not like them, and I'm gone forever.
I still remember the passion and commitment that took me, I had to take him with her hand to do everything, of course, was not able to do just being a dick to delegate more to others. Given this commitment to me in care of everything from the choice of the agreements to be taken with suppliers to design logo, the creation of color posters for the inauguration. I still remember the leaflets scattered around the city, dreams and ambitions emerita fucked by a dick. Ignorance is the greatest evil afflicting man today ... and unfortunately there are cases beyond human comprehension that I had instead of the exceptions, perhaps, but the ... but there is nothing to be done. To date, the Crisis
Store dies after little more than five years of life only by overcoming economic difficulties such as items to strip the flesh off myself, then passing under the wing of another family that gives it a new name.
But the foundation will always be those who initially I set myself, now there are many people who should thank me but instead biting the hand that I served at the table.
This may sound like a gnawing but that is not, except that there has always been between me and the "social" is that I always had the longest of his eye and this new step of the former Crisis Store the past is a knife with a handle on the side of the newcomer. This for me is called Karma and I'm happy.

A dear friend said to me "And I went to see the face of what life has not been able to make an emeritus cock and does not deserve anything I do as a person as a trader? And in the sentence I was clean and polite ". The esteem This woman is up to +10!
Well ... all wrongs did not know all the facts which it reports to the coldness of that 'she cried, this thing calms me, makes me feel not alone in my perspective of seeing things.

There is a saying: The best revenge is forgiveness.
Just forgiving the past and changing my life I have been able to take my revenge, indifference to what happened in the last four years to "my" store was vital for my rebirth.
Honestly I have to admit that if he has spravvivere until today where there is is only about a woman who was able to give the right spine (her?) to the store only to find themselves with absolutely nothing like me.
Now the misstep of Crisis Store sounds like an effect of "Back to the Future." The minds who decide they are again more than one, as well as all the other things. A new marriage where the former partner can no longer afford to use methods to get the bold voice as big as happened in the past, will begin to be an uncomfortable subject it will take very little to solve the root problem and end up with the dream of a life lost to ignorance.
Those who feel called upon to think that could be just my paranoia and I do not know anything about things that really have happened ... but I took only 11 years to get to know well the tree by its fruit.

Dear Mauro Repetto, I've opened the inspiration for this post you the courage to scream to the world the truth as it should be, where credit is entitled to and deserve praise for those who could support a weight with difficulties this causes. How I feel sorry for Max in those comments, but is necessary to appreciate the sincerity that you read between the lines: the admission that recognizes the merits of those who led you to success.

all these years I never went looking for someone to tell me in the face but not even a thank you that I wanted to say behind me I left because I did the 13 pools. The money that I have been "removed" hard-earned every penny I have and since I never requested back to deal with such people because it is better to lose than to find them, I'd be shut up in their place and would keep its tail between its legs ... because after all if they left money to found the new society there were also to settle debts with myself (or someone else they'll be crying this time?).
But this is pure utopia for a brain like that, so I am how I am and where I am ... and all this at the risk of be pathetic I feel the need to vent as I please, above all today.

Today the bell tolls for your funeral, "my" Crisis Store, a just and death for a good cause ... Party on the wrong foot, led initially by incompetent, stressed, frustrated, and that until that day had not suffered the evil power that money makes people. A life lived
struggling for most of the time despite volendoti cancel after only 6 months of life, you are getting a father that you are now his only purpose in life and that without it would be over.


I never tried to reconcile the relationship with the "abandoned child" because I'm consistent with myself (and not the other way as I am told) but I had to bring him the respect that I have kept it closed.
Go .. towards a goal that you hope never again.

E 'Crisis died on Store ... long live the Crisis Store!








0 comments:

Post a Comment