Friday, October 22, 2010

Clf2 Is In What Shape

Kick-Ass 2 ... Commissions from DAS



A few days after the publication of the American ... never more appropriate title for the second kick in the ass (deserved) taken by myself, this time from the team with which I participate in the Fanzine SelfArea LuccaComix in 2010, unfortunately failed due to my commitments working days (in other fields monetary) overflowing resulting time to complete the tables dwelled endlessly (you say it .. I'm an asshole!). The irony is that maybe I will work every day of the fair and this year so I guess I'll see Lucca with the telescope ... maybe we will run away Monday, 1 but not sure.

These are two that follow a breakdown If I had to finish the comic:


Who knows ... maybe add some table in order to develop the best story ... could come out a better product.
no more talk and throw at least a bit of spam to my colleagues:
Fanz The team is self Amateurs Sequential Art (DAS), practically all my mates Scuolacomics in Florence, you can find a Lucca Comics & Games 2010 - Self Area, pad. Passaglia, SA43 Stand

Take a look on the bench, the cover is this one here, and click Log to the official blog:
Good luck guys!
... and forgive me: (





For the rest ... stay tuned!




Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment