Monday, July 5, 2010

High And Soft Cervix During Period. Why?

Well Done ... Congratulation! Almost Thirty

seems like yesterday that I made an appointment for an interview at the International School of Comics, was on July three years ago ...
I was working on a farm where they produced stickers for Motocross, a very stable job, he earned good ... I thought I could make a career ... but it did not happen.
I left because I wanted to create me a job I really liked ... crisis to crisis after all the work of the cartoonist is not much different from many other events being underpaid, and believe me there are many ... and I've tried on my skin. Now I'm here, after three years of design, knowledge, experience that I went through the streets at various intersections have come at the beginning of a climb, now depends on how I want to deal with ...
The final exam last week saw me on the scaffold in front of Lorenzo Bartoli where looking at my table found alternations crazy, almost looked like two different designs. Well, between the tables "happy" and boards made "almost annoys me that" I think I will take my "wailing wall" in my drawing boards happy.

Changes , for those not familiar, is a song by Tupac Shakur, American singer who died in the murderous war in the famous 96 East / West Coast. This song is
scope of the work done by Francesco "Ausonia" Ciampi for the final exam at the International School of Comics.


If you've never heard you do it ... and do not know if you read his words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment