Thursday, March 25, 2010

Memerial Words For Wedding

Koren Shadmi ... in the flesh!


The workshop with Koren Shadmi a few weeks ago opened my eyes to the way to develop a story that I'm thinking for some time, the way in which to collect notes, thoughts, and develop it into small synopsis and then create little storyboards.
addition to the 3 / 4 pages done with him I am making more in my spare time ... The strange thing is that it always happens to me when I travel by train, yet they are not a commuter. If I did all the boots on the train could get out a graphic novel! : D

I had never read his works, to be honest (and I'm ashamed too), up to that meeting even know him as an artist. Then I read his book and I discovered that among the many stories that I liked a lot Antoinette is just the one I drew in pen on the back cover. Two words: a genius.

For advice and thank you for your kind dedication returns the favor inking a sketch I did while he explained the concepts of storytelling.
Ah ... is left-handed like me! I asked him if he ever hated being left-handed when ink ... I replied that has become very skilled at not crapped the paper, however, going from left to right!
Lucky him ... ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment