Monday, January 14, 2008

Yellow Mucus At 9 Weeks

Anthony Robbins here is my story ..

Anthony Robbins has been, is and will be, crucial to my life. amazing how a book can forge so much a person's life ....
" Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what can happen " and it is true.

Before July 2000 I was a happy little person, I had just gone away from home and wanted to get away from it all. I thought change of scenery that I could be useful ... The days went slow and the days ended with the same calmness with which it began. Then one day everything cambiĆ².Avevo bought a book, one of many, I never thought of reading a book of 350 pg because I had never before finished reading a book.

But ... But I have finished reading and I read other 10 times, memorizing the steps. And as I read it put into practice every day what I had learned.

It 's amazing to say, my life changed. My friends have changed. E 'tutto.Nel changed a few months I came into a positive spiral indescribable. I became ordained. I started reading a lot libri.Avevo found a girl who loved me in a way that I never thought you could love. realizzarsi.In dreams seem all that time I said "It is as if I Aladdin's lamp."

Since then, with ups and downs, my life took a completely different color, different luceUn'altra vita.Ed is why, along with other friends, we thought it necessary to return to the Anthony Robbins 'love, passion and warmth that has left us with his words, creating a fan's club. God Bless you Tony Robbins

0 comments:

Post a Comment